Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Review Materials

Wow! The end of the semester snuck op on me! It does not feel like the semester will be over and final exams beginning next week (just 5 school days to go). While I am always excited for the summer vacation, as I am sure you all are too, it is a bit bitter sweet this semester as I know it will be a long time before I have the opportunity to teach such a great group of students all day long!

However, we still have work to do. I have uploaded a couple of specific review materials:

  • This document includes Unit 1A through Unit 4A. Each page has the essential ideas and concepts that need to be remembered for the EOC.
  • This document includes 33 Exercises with about 10 questions each to practice for the EOC.
This definitely crunch time, and although I confident in what everyone will be able to do, please do not take the EOC lightly. Go in prepared and do not put yourself in the situation walking out where you say to yourself, "I wish I had studied more." The ball is in your court. What are you going to do with it?