Sunday, August 29, 2010

Week of 30 August 2010

We have one short week behind us; next is five full days! I hope everyone has rested up. This week I will be giving instructions on how to set up your notebook so I hope you have bought your school supplies! We will be wrapping up Unit 1A and can expect a test on Wednesday, September 1. Next we will be moving ahead to Unit 1B which will cover the history of government and the colonial experience through the Revolutionary War. Heads Up! Unit 1B will include a bit of history!

If you have been paying attention to the website you have noticed that I successfully embedded the Twitter feeds right onto this page. Now you can keep up with announcements and the homework right from this main Civics & Economics page! Although I have not yet gotten the alignment of page items right, the content is here and that is what is most important.

I look forward to another great week!